Vineland Social Security Lawyers
Social Security benefits are vital financial resources for many Americans with disabilities. It’s wise to seek the assistance of a lawyer when you’re first applying for benefits. But, even if you’ve already been denied benefits, you can benefit greatly from having a lawyer’s help at the reconsideration stage of the proceedings. Fighting the government to obtain your benefits can be time-consuming and stressful, but with the aid of an attorney, you can focus on your health and let a legal professional work to get your Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income (SSD/SSI) benefits approved.
Vineland Social Security lawyers at Rone & Kowalski, LLC are dedicated to helping you receive the government benefits you’ve earned and need. We know how burdensome a Social Security denial can be. We can help you present the strongest possible case by:
- Assisting you in preparing for your hearing
- Obtaining required reports and other medical records from your doctors
- Helping you keep records that will demonstrate the extent of your disability
- Keeping track of, and advising you of any changes in, the status of your case
- Representing you at an administrative hearing, which includes
- Delivering a powerful opening statement
- Asking questions that will help ensure that you provide, though your testimony, all of the information necessary for a determination of eligibility
- Making sure that you receive the right benefit amount, benefits from the earliest date of eligibility
We’ll work tirelessly to help get your claim approved so that you can start receiving monthly payments. To enlist the help of one of our Vineland Social Security lawyers, contact Rone & Kowalski, LLC today by calling 609-476-4044 x 203 or submit an online inquiry. We represent residents of Milmay, Vineland, Bridgeton, Millville, Buena Vista, Maurice River Township, Upper Deerfield Township, Greenwich Township, Stow Creek Township, and Cumberland County.